HOTCHKIS SPORT SUSPENSION REAR SPORT END LINK SET: 1999–2006 BMW 3 SERIES
Hotchkis Sport Suspension rear end links are just the ticket for an upgrade. Many E46-chassis BMW 3 Series and M3 owners choose to upgrade their cars with stiffer sway bars but often these upgrades can cause the factory end links to fail. Seeing this need during sway bar development Hotchkis Sport Suspension met this challenge with its Sport End Links, which use a combination of high-articulation rod ends for maximum range of motion and quiet greaseable polyurethane bushings for comfort. These Sport End Links make a great addition to any BMW sway bar upgrade. These end links are available separately for those looking to upgrade competitors’ systems or factory bars. For the ultimate in performance take a look at the Sport Sway Bars sets as well, which come complete with upgraded end links.
- Specifically designed for the BMW E46 3 Series and M3.
- High articulation rod ends for maximum range of motion.
- Quiet greaseable polyurethane bushings for comfort.
- Height adjustable for optimum fit.
- Range of adjustment 3 9/16-inch shortest, 4-inch longest.
Application: 1999–2006 BMW 3 Series
25826, Hotchkis 99-06 BMW E46 3 Series REAR Endlink Set – REAR ONLY